THE PEOPLE’ SHOE. WINTER READY.
The Nike Air Max 90 Surplus adds soldier style to the track classic with large rubber lugs, tough overlays and durable TPU accents. Military-inspired colors combine with the composite toe cap (think hardcore work boots) and an internal stash pocket on the gusseted tongue. Winter or not, here you come.
Forged from heavy-duty materials like its tough overlays and tactical mudguard, it merges everyday utility with style. Round laces tie the look together.
Inspired by workwear, the rubber Waffle-inspired outsole features large lugs for added traction.
From the round laces to the stash pocket in the tongue to the rubberized “90 SURPLUS” logo, it adds the perfect details to the tried and true classic. The gusseted tongue lets you mix up how you wear them while military inspired colors add the finishing touch.
- Originally designed for performance running, the Max Air unit adds unbelievable cushioning.
- The low-top design combines with a padded collar for a sleek look that feels soft and comfortable.
- The rubber Waffle-inspired outsole design adds a heritage look, traction and durability.
- The stitched overlays and TPU accents add durability, comfort and the iconic ’90s look you love.
- The foam midsole adds cushioning that lasts.
- 2 pull tabs add easy on and off while one aids with opening your stash pocket.
- Shown: Black/Infrared/Black
- Style: CQ7743-001
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.